The April edition (v7. i2) of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter, Around the CIRCLE, can be downloaded from here. The newsletter includes a variety of articles including:
- The Civic Mission of Schools: A Review of the Research
- Evaluation of Large Urban School District Shows Schools Can Increase Civic Engagement
- Massachusetts Senate Election: Youth Turnout Was Just 15, Compared to 57% for Older Citizens, Young Voters Favored Coakley
- Director Peter Levine Discusses the Implications of the Youth Vote for Conservatives
- Returning Veterans Continue Service Stateside
If you would like to receive a hard copy of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter, please send an email to Emily Hoban Kirby at Emily.Kirby@Tufts.edu with your address.