Download the latest edition of CIRCLE’s quarterly publication, Around the CIRCLE, from here. This issue includes the following articles:
- The Internet’s Role in Making Engaged Citizens
- New CIRCLE Fact Sheet Shows Youth Volunteering Rates on Decline After 2005 Peak
- The Importance of Civic Culture: Comparing Miami and Minneapolis-St.Paul
- New Reports on the Civic Health of PA, MD, NY, OK, IL, and Chicago Show Age Gaps in Civic Engagement
- Do Interactions with the Criminal Justice System have Civic Effects?
- State Civic Health Reports are Uncovering Inequality and Pushing Conversations About Community Involvement
If you would like to subscribe to our Around the CIRCLE publication, please click here.