CIRCLE and colleagues from Brandeis and University of California, Berkeley, are pleased to announce the Emerging Scholar participants in this year’s special conference on K-12 service-learning research (June 14- June 16). This is the first of a series of meetings on this topic.
Applications for future meetings will be accepted in the near future. The names of the Emerging Scholars are below.
- Matt Diemer, Michigan State University
- Gary Homana, University of Maryland
- Reuben (Jack) Thomas, Stanford University
- Christine Celio, Loyola University, Chicago
- Shauna Morimoto, University of Wisconsin
- Suzanne Pritzker, Washington University, St. Louis
- Nicole Webster, The Pennsylvania State University
- Min Cho, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Shira Epstein, Columbia University
- Trae Stewart, University of Central Florida
The seminar is funded through a Catalyst Collective Action grant from the Service-Learning Leaders Circle, using funds generously provided by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. The Leaders Circle is administered by the National Service-Learning Partnership at the Academy for Educational Development.