The newest issue of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter (v9.i3), Around the CIRCLE, can be downloaded from here. The newsletter includes a variety of articles including:
- How do Out of School Youth Engage in Their Communities and What Stands in Their Way?
- The Economic Benefits of Civic Engagement
- Election 2012: Information Needs of Young Americans, 18-29
- Get the #YouthTruth on Young Voters
- Is There a Role for Higher Education in Reducing the Gap in Youth Civic Participation?
If you would like to receive a hard copy of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter, please send an email to Surbhi Godsay, email@example.com with your mailing address.