The July edition (V7.i3) of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter. Around the CIRCLE, can be downloaded from here. The newsletter includes a variety of articles including:
- Federal Policy and Civic Skills
- Schoolwide Civic Intervention May Help to Increase Community Participation Among Students of All Backgrounds
- CIRCLE’s Social Media Experiments
- State 2009 Civic Health Reports Reflect Unique Characteristics Among States
- Four Youth Organizations That are Working to Build Civic Skills
If you would like to receive a hardcopy of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter, please send an email to Emily Hoban Kirby at Emily.Kirby@Tufts.edu with your address.