The October edition (V7.i4) of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter, Around the CIRCLE, can be downloaded
from here. The newsletter includes a variety of articles including:
- Young Voters in Midterm Elections
- Extracurricular Activities May Increase Likelihood of Voting
- New CIRCLE Fact Sheet Shows Disparities in Voter Turnout Based on College Experience
- Young People Supportive of Compromise and More Optimistic About Higher Education’s Role in Promoting Civility in Politics
- Examples of Engaging Young People in the 2010 Midterm Elections
If you would like to receive a hardcopy of CIRCLE’s quarterly newsletter, please send an email to Emily Hoban Kirby at Emily.Kirby@Tufts.edu with your address.